202Creates Tasting Lounge at EntreeDC
EntréeDC is a half-day conference that aims to inspire, inform, and connect the food and drink industry to resources they need to thrive in the District of Columbia. The event is a one-stop-shop to connect with DC Government decision makers, get access to permitting and regulatory information, and learn from industry leaders. The 202Creates Tasting Lounge at EntreeDC is an opportunity for attendees to sample some of the latest innovations in food by local DC makers and connect with leaders in the food and beverage industry.
8:30 – 11:00 am
Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place, NW | Room 151B
EntreeDC Website: https://nvite.com/EntreeDC/owzy7o
Participating companies in the 202Creates Tasting Lounge will receive:
- Choice of full 8’ table, half table, or cocktail table for display. There is no charge for a table in the Tasting Lounge.
- Company logo added to EntreeDC website; company logo and brief description added to Tasting Lounge handout
- Social media coverage through WDCEP & 202Creates social media channels
- All exhibitors must be a DC-based company in good standing with DCRA
- Tastings are limited to 2 ounces per Convention Center rules
- Once approved by WDCEP, all exhibitors must submit a Tasting Application to the Convention Center along with a Certificate of Liability
If you are interested in a table at the 202Creates Tasting Lounge, please fill out the Tasting Lounge Questionnaire.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Tiffany Thacker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.661.8678.